Do you belong to the Mybslhr Brookdale platform home employee and you need assistance with the Mybslhr Brookdale login ? Brookdale Associate provides for her employees an online associate self-service account to enable you manage your human resource and payroll. Mybslhr Login guide article makes it easier for you to access your Brookdale community account and also manage your payroll details. In Mybslhr payroll login, all that is required is your User ID and the password to login. Similarly, we have a helpful article to guide you on Volt Employee Self Service login.
Mybslhr Brookdale Login Self Service Account
Let’s see how you can log into your associate self-service account by using your account ID and your password.
- Simply click to go to the Mybslhr login page to enable you access your self-service account.
- Right on the login page, fill in your User ID and enter your password in the text fields provided.
- Finally click on the “Sign In” button to access your self-service account.
How to Reset Mybslhr forgotten password
If by any chance you have forgotten your password, or you are having issues with Mybslhr Brookdale login and you feel it is a password related issue, then follow the steps below to reset your password.
- Right on the Mybslhr login page, click the ” Forgot your password” shortcut navigation.
- Enter your User ID and click to proceed.
- Then you may be required to complete any on-screen instruction to enable you get a new password.
If you have any need for support, then you can contact the Brookdale self-service support team, simply dial 888-888-4489 and tender your query to the appropriate department.
How to Know Your Mybslhr Self-Service User ID and Password
For your User ID, it would usually commence with B + your 9-digit associate numberwhich can be found on the paystub. Let’s say your associate number is 012254968, then your User ID shall just be attached with the capital letter B in front of the number B012254968. With this User ID, you can complete Mybslhr payroll login for self service.
Also, at the first time one is creating Mybslhr Brookdale login account, you will be sent a defualt password. The combination of your year of birth and the last 4 digits of your SSN, completes your password. To change your default password, then simply read on to see the directive on how to reset Mybslhr password below.